Entry is open to all short films and videos on any topic.
- The work must have been completed within the last two years.
- We need your application form and video before February. (date may vary)
- Please enclose with each film one or more still pictures.
- We accept only formats and codecs specified here for registrated films.
- A pre-selection jury will choose the entries to be shown at the festival.
- Each video must be saved on a separate storage medium.
- The maximum length of film is 30 minutes.
- Every author (film-maker) who attends the festival may have his or her work shown there, regardless of the findings of the pre-selection jury.
- During the festival the films will be rated by an international jury. The decision of the jury is final.
- The jury has the right to invite the author and audience to participate in their discussions.
- All storage media will be treated with the greatest care, but no liability is accepted for any loss or damage.
- By entering the festival each participant gives his or her permission for copies of their film to be produced and publicly shown for non-commercial purposes (presentations, press and public relations work for the festival).
- By entering the competition the participant accepts these regulations without any restrictions agrees to the publication of his or her film and name by local broadcasting organisations.
- Entries will be sent back only if sufficient return-postage (minimum 10,- Euro) is enclosed.
- Incoming films remain within the archive of the Attergau film club and can be used for private purposes or as advertisement for the Festival of Nations, whereby all rights of the author are reserved. Only due to an explicit statement of the author, the film will get deleted or can be sent back to the author at author’s own expense.